Thursday, March 26, 2009

Wellness - Round 1

Okay, so this is a belated post - however I have been trying to do some stuffs!!!

For round 1, I checked out Eat More, Weigh Less by Dean Ornish which I did glance at. Though I must confess at the same time I checked that out, "Eat this, not that: Supermarket Edition" came in for me which I have been using to plot better grocery lists. I eat a lot of fast food as I'm always runnin' around, and I did find the "Eat this, not that: Fast Food Edition" helped me eat not only healthy fast foods (is that an oxymoron, ok - healthy by comparrison) but also smaller portions, which is nice.

Speaking of smaller portions, I've also been trying to watch my portion sizes, which was a Round 1 goal. Sometimes easier said than done - but I'm tryin'!

So I'm up and running ... sort of ;-)

No comments: