Saturday, May 3, 2008

Thing # 5

I'm not the world's biggest comic fan - but I love action figures and certain comic artists. I've been told he's one of the "love em or hate em" of comic artists but I think Alex Ross' art is awesome. He's more of a Superman guy, I'm more of a Batman guy - but that aside what he brings to us from Gotham is top notch. He does great work with guys like the Joker - giving him class while still keeping him as insane as it gets. When I was looking through Flickr I figured I'd google Batman for some cool comic art and went with Alex Ross - I was even more pleasently surprised to find all the cool pics people have taken of their action figures in cool poses and settings! Once I get my toy room a little more organized - I'll have to throw up a few of my own action figure worlds!

No comments: